Welcome to DFCU Financial. Our team is what separates us from our competition. Consistently ranked as one of Michigan’s Top Places to Work for the past ten years, we excel at what we do. If you strive to be your best, we have opportunities for you.
Transformation 'inet.photo.GalleryHierarchical' not found.
DFCU provides financial guidance, education, and innovative solutions that empower our members to achieve short- and long-term financial success. Our team is comprised of dedicated part-time and full-time individuals, and we’re growing. We’re looking for motivated individuals looking to grow professionally and share our key ideal of putting members first.
Philosophy and Brand Promise
We're proud to offer highly personalized service and financial expertise that make DFCU the only financial relationship you need. Our team embodies our promise in everything they do including assisting our members, benefiting fellow teammates, and enhancing the communities in which we serve.
- Make their day
- Be an expert
- Make it easy
Depending on employment status, employees may be eligible for…
- 401k plan match, dollar for dollar up to 4%
- 401k additional employer contribution after one year at 5%
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Wellness initiatives and reimbursements
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
- Pre-paid legal services
- Short and long term disability plans paid for by company
- Company provided basic life insurance of $50,000 plus supplemental for employee, spouse, and child
- Free financial planning assistance
- Supplemental accident plan
- Supplemental hospital insurance plan
- Identity protection plan
- Numerous fun employee events throughout the year
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Discounts with local and national companies through DFCU Perks
- Service / anniversary awards
- Employee discounts for company logo wear
- Recognition and awards for outstanding team and individual performance (branch and member service center employees)
- Bonus program
- Employee referral payouts for recruiting your friends and family
- Supplemental bonus potential for part time employees
- Paid lunch time
- Cash incentives for obtaining performance goals
- Tuition reimbursement / Education assistance
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Leadership development program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays (~10 per year)
- Flexible scheduling for students
Here is what our remarkable staff have to say about working at DFCU.
"I was given a great opportunity when I became the branch manager at our Taylor branch. Great because of the members, great because of the staff and great because I really feel like I'm helping both groups every day. Anyone who knows me, knows I bleed blue for DFCU. I've worked at other financial institutions, so I know the difference between good and GREAT!"
"In my 19 years in the working world, never have I felt more fairly treated, or unstressed, as I do at DFCU. I feel I am a part of a team that I truly enjoy seeing every day. The people I have had the pleasure of meeting at DFCU Financial have been amazing, smiling, professional men and women, and interacting with this energy is enriching."
"With the merger I feel that there is a lot to learn & more opportunity for growth so I'm excited to see where things go."
"The best part about my team is that I always feel we have the best teamwork. I admire the relationships we have built we each other and we know we can rely on one another to be our voice in our absence. I can count on them to do things correctly and consistently. We are the South Tampa Sweeties!! :)"
If you need an accommodation to apply for a position with DFCU Financial, please email email@example.com.
DFCU Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.