CardCMD is a free app that lets you monitor your DFCU Financial credit and debit cards. You’ll receive near-real-time notifications alerting you to any unauthorized card use. CardCMD also lets you control dependent purchases, and even lock your cards if they’re lost or stolen.
Features & benefits:
- Control card usage by setting limits based on location, spending, or merchant and transaction types. You will be sent alerts for any charges outside your set limits.
- Easily view recent credit and debit card transactions.
- View account balances and set up a low-balance alert.
- Spend Insights
- Digital Card Number view
- Card on File
- Report Lost/Stolen Cards
- Replace Card
- Pay Balance (Credit only)
- See Credit Card Statement
How to Use CardCMD
To use CardCMD, you will have to enroll in DFCU Online and download the CardCMD app. To download it, search for DFCU CardCMD in the Apple or Android app stores. It will be available starting
Once you download the CardCMD app:
- Open the DFCU Mobile app to log into your DFCU Online account, select CardCMD in the menu.
- Click Add Card and enter your 16-digit DFCU Financial card number, security code, and expiration date.
- You will be prompted to verify your identity with a unique code or number.
- Terms and Conditions will be presented, click Accept to complete the process.
- Repeat the process for additional cards.
After you’ve added the cards you want, you can set Control Preferences, Alert Preferences, and more.
Need help with DFCU CardCMD? Call the Member Service Center at 888.336.2700.
DFCU Online Access Agreement and Disclosure Statement
Funds Availability Policy Disclosure