Bye Bye, Overpriced Subscriptions
5 Subscription Management Apps to Help You Save Big
Helping members save money and manage finances effectively is top of mind at DFCU Financial. One area where many members overspend is on subscriptions. In today's world, you sign up for one streaming service, then another - and suddenly you find yourself paying for a “plant-based bacon-of-the-month” subscription you don't even want. It's all too easy to get sucked in, and these subscription services can really take a toll on your bank account.
Great news, there are awesome subscription management apps out there that can help you cut back on those repetitive membership fees, and some even haggle with providers to save you cash!
Check out these five popular subscription management apps and see if one is right for you:
- Rocket Money is a subscription, negotiation, and budget tracking app that can help you save money by identifying recurring charges and breaking down your finances. This app lets you see where your money is going – and how to improve. rocketmoney.com
- Billshark is a subscription management and negotiation service that can help you lower your bills and cancel subscriptions that you no longer need. This “fin” tech service is like a personal financial lifeguard and will automatically restart negotiations when savings expire to keep you at the best rate. billshark.com
- Trim is a personal finance app that helps you save money by canceling unused subscriptions, negotiating bills, and finding better deals for your regular expenses. This app is perfect for those who want to simplify their bills and save money without a lot of effort. asktrim.com
- Track My Subs is a subscription management app for personal use, as well as small businesses. It keeps you on top of all recurring payments associated with your business or personal life, with custom timing and notifications. And, of course, it helps you save money by canceling unused services. trackmysubs.com
- Hiatus is a bill and money manager that allows you to see your spending all in one place and you can even find out and track your net worth. Similar to other subscription apps, Hiatus will negotiate to help you lower your bills and cancel unnecessary subscriptions in a tap. Hiatus.app
Nowadays, keeping track of your subscriptions should be part of most personal financial plans. These apps make it easier to save money and stay on top of your bills, so you can take control of your finances and put more money towards your goals. Give them a shot and see how they can make your life easier.
It's important to note that the tips and information provided in this article are for educational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice. Any decisions regarding personal finance should be made after considering individual circumstances and consulting with a professional financial advisor.